Monday, August 27, 2007

suicide is painless

Ok, got to take it back. I don't like Vegas. I don't.

I went to the US to find more experience. A more extreme environment.

I have been forewarned. My personal values are to be tested. I feel I've been reflecting my personal values on people I've met here. Have been unsure of how honoust that approach is and whether I want to continue. Or actually I had decided a while ago I shouldn't. And I won't.

Breaking my toe has turned me inwards. That and events that have happend including meeting the people I've written about. And the unholiness of Las Vegas. It didn't feel so good.

I feel like doing some personal reflection. I look forward to it. I'm sure I've only just started. I'm not sure how I'll go about doing it. I feel pressured and unexperienced, but the time for it sneaked up uppon me and is definately here.

Fear and anticipation.

I'll work on my patience.