Monday, July 30, 2007

Trimming the lurk over distinction

One day Ima go to New York to a bigga hotel.
I go down to eat soma breakfast.
I tella the witress I wanna two piss toast.
She branga me only one piss.
I tell her I wanna two piss.
She say go to the toilet.
I say you no understand.
I wanna two piss on my plate.
She say you better not piss on the plate, you sonna ma bitch.

Later, I go to eat somma lunch at the restaurant.
The waitress bringa me a spoon an an knife, but no fock.
I tella her I wanna fock.
She tellsa me, everybody wanna fock.
I tella her, you no understand, I wanna fock on the table.
She say you better not fock on the table, you sonna ma bitch.
I don't even knowa the lady and she calla me a sonna ma bitch.

So i go back to my room inna hotel, and there's no sheet on my bed.
I calla the manager ana tella himn I wanna sheet.
He tells me, go to the toilet.
So i say, you no unnerstand.
I wanna sheet on the bed.
He say you better not shit on the bed you sonna ma bitch.
I don't even knowa the man an he calla me a sonna ma bitch.

I go to check out ana the man at the desk, he say peace to you...
I say, piss onna you too. you sonna ma bitch.

I GO BACK TO MY COUNTRY