Monday, July 30, 2007

Life is good

Living in this house has really treated me well I must say. The people here are great and they've been taking me to all kinds of different parties. Having champagne on Mondays because come got his certification and Tuesdays because of the bi-weekly French party and marketing updates from Iris.

Starting to get comfortable at work. I've been getting more responsibility and projects (3 now) which I need to prioritize and manage.

And last weekend I met some more people myself to hang out with. One of them being a girl that has lived in NL for 4 years. One of my neighbors I met by crashing their party at 4 am on Saturday night.

People are starting to plan to come and visit me. And I love the thought of that. Also, I like the impression that by now I'm starting to know stuff to show them once they're here.

Going to Las Vegas in August with my PokerChamp bro, he'll be here for a week first. Then Marko, JJ and Joel in October, that should be good. And then there's Marija and James around newyears if I understood correctly. Adriaan and Albert, I hope you guys can find a weekend in the meanwhile if you wanna stay for a couple of days.

Anybody else interested in coming here, feel free to let me know your plans. I'm here and I will be, and your welcome to visit. Haven't got a lot a space to share, but what I got you're welcome to enjoy. Anyway, take care. Still love y'all. You know who I mean Simone, Roland.

-x- W