Monday, July 16, 2007

So many impressions

Spoke to a few of my family over the weekend. And ofcourse the guys at home that went to dance valley. Great to hear you had a good time guys!

But as I was saying, spoke to my family and they seemed to feel my blog is hard to read in a way. Difficult to find the actual meaning of what I'm trying to say.

See, here's the thing. After having been to NY for over 7 weeks (the actual amount I'm not sure), I find new and exciting stuff hapening to me every day still. Although I've now been here for a while, I feel like it's only been a couple of weeks. That might well be because I've only got my house for a few weeks now. Or because of the fact that still every day, I have new experences. See new stuff, new places, shops and meet people. Whatever the reason is, up to now, it made it kind of hard to just sit down and write up all ithis stuff.

So I guess, still very much getting used to the place. Now don't get me wrong, I do love the experience so far. It's been great. Just capturing several new experiences and impressions that I have every day in a blog like this is pretty hard. I'll give it a go anyway. I'll get it. Eventually.

And yes, I'll post some more pictures soon... :P